KEEPING YOU SAFE
COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures
- Face coverings are now optional. If you would prefer that your therapist wear a mask, please let them know. Masks will be available for those who wish to wear one.
- Staff and clients will stop at sanitation stations to sanitize hands thoroughly before going into therapy. Staff and clients will sanitize hands again before leaving therapy room.
- Rounds of frequently touched surfaces (light switches, door handles, cabinet drawer handles, toilet handles, faucets, sinks, etc.), as well as refill of hand sanitizer, soap dispenser, disinfectant spray bottles, and paper towels will be conducted regularly.
- Treatment rooms/gyms and all therapy materials/equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- HVAC with fans and two medical grade Air Purifiers will run in the clinic throughout the day.
WHAT PARENTS SAY ABOUT US
“I would honestly have to say Blast Off has provided us with quality support and care. My daughter has grown in ways I couldn’t even imagine before we began and I am extremely grateful. They cater to your needs and schedule and you can tell everyone genuinely cares about your child and their progress.”